top of page


Theddlethorpe History Club
Parish Council
Extracts from the Minutes Book of Theddlethorpe Parish Council
Originally two parish councils: All Saints and St Helen's. The first meetings were held on 4th December 1894. All Saints ceased to have a parish council until the two parishes amalgamated in 1952 and became one council for the whole of Theddlethorpe. These records were saved in the collection of the late Jean Simpson.
















bottom of page